COMMENTS ON THE NOTES HOMEWORK
The notes you turn in for homework:
- should be a concise, accurate summary of the important
points in class
- may be formatted as bulleted points or narrative
- should not be a summary of what is in the book
- it should not be a print out of the online notes that may
- should be complete. By this I mean they need to cover
ALL important points covered in class.
- may be typed or hand written. Either way, they need
to be neat and legible.
- may include diagrams
- Staple your notes. Do not hand in loose paper, use a
paper clip, or fold over the corner.