QUESTIONS FOR CH6- CONDENSATION: DEW, FOG, AND CLOUDS
- What conditions are necessary for dew and
- What are condensation nuclei?
- what are their sources?
- how are they classified?
- how much is put in the atmosphere
- what are the two types of cn?
- What types of haze commonly form and what
are their characteristics?
- What is fog and how is it defined?
- What are the different types of fog and
how are they formed? What meteorological conditions
promote their formation?
- Why can you see your breath on cold
- Where are the foggiest areas around the
- what are the different types
- what are their visual
- what are they commonly made of
- what weather, if any are they
- how are they created
- at what altitudes are they
- How is the amount of cloudiness classified
based on ground observations?
- What are the two different types of
- how do they orbit the earth?
- where are the two U.S. GOES
- what is the frequency of
observations at a particular location?
- what kind of data do they provide?
- what are their advantages and
08/20/04 07:50 AM